We have a proven methodology on improvement detection, solutions design, solutions implementation, training and HR development that supports our customer’s productivity and efficiency commitment.
The process stages are
- Diagnostic or analysis
As a part of the methodology, we try to identify and quantify those opportunities that justify the project investment, meaning that we estimate potential savings in a conservative way.
Implementation of a culture focused in results through the analysis and interpretation of information and take corrective and preventive actions timely (change management).
Implementation of the management systems in all the involved areas to plan, do, report and feedback the activities, supporting with the data, to optimize resources and eliminate dependency on knowledge and/or skills from specific people (implementation of solutions).
Train each responsible of all the involved areas in monitoring using management tools and KPIs that will help them to work with other areas and achieve the organizational goals (HR development).
- Determine the improvement opportunities and the value generation.
- Determine the control opportunities and the cost and spending reduction and their relationship with the result obtained in their execution.
- Prove the existence of significant improvement opportunities in the operation and organization management.
- Identify and size the improvement opportunities, their source and conceptual solution.
- Estimate the financial impact as a result of the solutions implementation. 3.2 to 1.
- Develop the right strategy to enrich the potential.
- Provide to the directors, the necessary elements to decide whether to do the proposal program.
WHAT IS ANALYZED
- The quality of the communication and feedback mechanisms as well as the existing KPIs and their application in terms of effectiveness and interfunctional alignment to the company.
What we can find
- Lack of control in the paid value vs. value received.
- Underutilization of available resources:
- Information systems.
- Among others.
- Culture of register without control of key cost variables and input performance.
- Absence of a true model and supervision structure: reactive operation instead of effective management.
- Low internal control of assets.
- Initiatives without structure or budget control.
During this process we work with the main actors to define the best practices always focusing to achieve the productivity goals, it involves all the members in the new way to do the things to guarantee the success, it provides training to all the personnel and implements, side by side, the planned and validated solutions, with their respective documentation.
- To guarantee the continuity of the achievements through the time it determines dates where our consultants evaluate the processes, people and factors that can be putting away the initial effort of the expected results where the necessary recommendations are made.
- These audits generally are made after 6 and 12 months once the project are finished.